Black and slender

I get in naked,
Closing the door behind,
Not showing any hesitation.

I force into submission,
As he runs down my body,
Beginning from the head.

He turns me on,
Making me wet,
And desperate for more.

I think of nothing.
Until I see you.
Black and slender.

I try not to panic.
I try not to notice.
And shove you down,
Like a dead mosquito.

I continue my bath,
Letting the water run down my body,
Beginning from the head.

I squeeze the liquid,
Out of its nutshell
To battle against the deadly dandruff.

I think of my lover.
Hum a gaana,
And treat me with a head massage.

And there you are again.
Large in number.
Falling off like dust.

I try to ignore my growing baldness.
I try to forget all about you.
And let it rain heavy,
Hoping to never see you again.

I reach for the bar,
And take him on a vacation
To thoroughly cleanse my body.

I think about breakfast.
Wrap up things,
And dry myself completely.

Standing in front of the mirror,
I admire my curves,
Envy my beauty.

Dancing around like a maniac,
My eyes fall on the towel.
Not a good sight.

I try not to shout.
I try not to count.
Not today! Not again!
Hair fall can really break your day.

Comments

Popular Posts