Based on a true story

As the title says, this is based on a true story happening to most of the Indian students.

It all started during my tenth grade(or maybe ninth, i don't remember).

One fine day, my parents told that, I was in a crucial phase of my life. They wanted me to score the maximum possible marks in the upcoming board exam. They advised me to study hard now, so that I could enjoy thereafter.

I bet it sounds promising. I never knew those were lies back then. Yes, I did my best and passed out with flying colors.

And it did not stop there.

Months before the 12th board exam, my parents told me that, I was in yet another crucial phase of my life. They told me to study, like my life depended on it. You score bad, your life is screwed. Get good marks, join a reputed(they loved this word) college and you can ease from thereon.

They sounded so convincing. I never knew those were lies too. Yes, I gave my fullest and came out to be the creamy layer.

And it still did not stop.

After joining one of the reputed college, my parents told me that I was in the most crucial phase of my life. Study hard now, get yourself placed in a well-to-do company and then you can enjoy life at your leisure, they said.

Not again!

I realize those were all brutal lies.

Lies that I could enjoy life at a later stage!

*deep breath*

All I come to say is that, never save up enjoyment for a later stage. Life grows complicated and complex moving into the later stage.






A quick pictorial representation down below.










Meme Courtesy : Karthi

Comments

Popular Posts