The fall

Lying face down all I could remember was stumbling across something.
The fall was short, with a 'thud' sound.
I thought I ended up in total darkness.
I gathered me up in one piece and was totally blinded by the light.

The light kept pulling me like a magnet and I was more than happy to move in its direction.
All my fear and sadness have faded away.
All I wanted was the light across my face.
I started to run for it.


With each leap I take, the light seems to be moving further away.
But, I wasnt the easy give up type.
I started running with all my energy, running hard with all my life.
Until, I lost all hope and collapsed to the ground.

Infinity.

I wake up to see the light at the same distance as and when I started.
I lay there looking into the infinity.
The depths of infinity seem to be talking to me.
They were more promising than the light.

I feel home, surrounded by the depths of infinity.
Happy to admire the light from a distance with a big smile across my face.
In the darkness of love, everyone wants the light of her.
But, I chose her thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts